Taking a break

This summer has been amazing for my photography business! I can't thank you all enough for letting me a part of your family for a short time. It's been fun and challenging and, frankly put, awesome.

Because I've been so busy taking pictures, I have no time to edit them all. I'm literally 2-3 weeks behind schedule for editing, and the requests just keep coming. I'm to the point where my kids are suffering from "Absent Mom Syndrome." We drove up to some pretty gardens the other day and my son sighed and asked, "Mom, who's pictures are you taking now?"

I need to focus on my kids. I need to take a break from taking pictures for just a few weeks. It will give me time to finish the sessions I've done and breathe for a minute. I'll start back up at the end of September, but I'm going to have to be very selective on what I can do from here on out. I'm loving the growth and progression of my photography business, but I have to love the growth and progression of my kids.

Thanks for being understanding! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment