S Family, Family Photography, Reno, NV

Last week I had the honor of taking pictures of my sister and her little family when they were sealed in the LDS Temple.
 

I don't often get a picture of me during a session. This is my sister and I taking a selfie (which is quite the feat with a DSLR!) - And for the record, I did NOT photoshop our faces to look so "smooth." I love my freckles and they're almost completely gone! Every time I upload this picture, it gets changed. I dunno what's wrong with it. The universe decided I don't need freckles or wrinkles. Whatever. Anyway, keep reading to see some awesome pictures!

I dare you not to feel the love. :)










It was a very special evening, and every time I look at these pictures, I remember what an amazing night we had.

Which, really, that's what pictures are supposed to do. Capture the moments you want to treasure forever.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I could have sworn I left a comment on here. So I'll leave it again.

    I absolutely love these pictures. Everytime I look at them I can feel that special day all over again. How much love and happiness and worthiness. How much this is all worth it and I get a glimpse of what Heaven will be and its spectacular.

    Thank you for capturing those moments, memories and feelings. You are an angel.

    ReplyDelete