F Family, Family Photography, Rexburg, ID

My job as a photographer is simple. Predict the weather and the angle of the sun in correspondence to the earth and thereby calculate the length of shadows. Do a monkey dance and make kids smile, get teenagers to think I'm equal parts goofy and cool, and get the adults to trust that I'm getting all the shots they want.

Easy, right?

Yeah. No problem. :)

And sometimes, no matter how hard I try, Fate gets a laugh at my expense. Such was the case with this family session. When we finally got all our ducks in a row... we ended up waiting 20 minutes for each other on opposite ends of the location.

I guess you just can't get it right every time.

Luckily, this family was so photogenic! Look at all those cute little boys!












Pin It

1 comment: